High-quality Distance Education Online
Luther Rice Seminary stands apart from other institutions by offering most degree programs 100% online. Courses and programs provide flexibility to the busy student. Online courses are always current and cutting edge, optimizing the online learning environment experience. If you are juggling life, work, ministry, and family—Luther Rice offers the convenience you need.
Courses are also available on the beautiful main campus in Atlanta, Georgia. Prospective students are encouraged to visit campus to take a tour and meet with an Enrollment Advisor.
Why Choose Luther Rice
All undergraduate, graduate, and seminary degrees are fully accredited and can be obtained through 100% online studies.
- Federal financial aid, grants, loans, institutional need-based scholarships, and military educational benefits are available to eligible students.
- Regular on-campus courses are also flexible, meeting just once a week and are offered mornings, afternoons, evenings, convenient one-week intensives, and Friday or Saturday classes that meet only five times a semester.
- Academic credit hours can be transferred—up to set limits—from approved institutions, and even approved completed degrees.
- You have unlimited access to an extensive library of 130,000 downloadable Electronic Books and over 100 Databases, indexing thousands of periodicals and scholarly journals. Over 10,000 journal titles are provided in full-text. Other resources include over 65,000 physical volumes on site, print periodicals, and audiovisual materials.
- Assignments and coursework for online classes are delivered using our secure academic website. No DVD’s, videotapes, or other materials are sent or received through regular mail, that means there are no extra fees for these types of course materials.
50 Years of Excellence
Luther Rice Seminary has been cultivating an environment of Christian excellence for over 50 years. The faculty and staff all believe the Scriptures are the infallible, inerrant Word of God—our professors teach this in every class. Most of the faculty has real-life ministry experience, which provides students with the knowledge and skillset needed to realize their ministry goals and fulfill their calling. In addition, over 90% of the faculty holds terminal degrees in their fields of study.
Degrees That Fit Your Calling
Whatever your calling, LRU has a degree program that should fit your ministry goals and objectives. All degrees are available through 100% online studies, except the Doctor of Ministry degree, which requires only four weeklong intensives on campus.
- Master of Arts in Apologetics
- Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling
- Master of Arts in Christian Studies
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Master of Divinity (with or without biblical languages)
- Doctor of Ministry
Request More Information or Apply Online
To request more information and a course catalog please visit: best-seminary.LRU.edu.
To apply online, please visit www.LutherRice.edu to access the online application.
Accreditation: Association of Biblical Higher Education (ABHE.org) and Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS.org)
3038 Evans Mill Rd
Lithonia, GA 30038
Admissions email: admisions@LutherRice.edu
President: Dr. James Flanagan
Vice President: Mr. Steven Steinhilber, Vice President for Administration
Affiliate locations (optional): None
Extension campuses (optional): None
Comprehensive distance ed program (Y/N): Yes
Fall 2013 Data
Full-time faculty: 23
Part-time faculty: 20
Approved degrees: Master of Arts in Apologetics, Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling, Master of Arts in Christian Studies, Master of Arts in Leadership, Master of Divinity (biblical languages and non-languages tracks), Doctor of Ministry