Christian Theological Seminary is a fully accredited ecumenical seminary related to the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) offering eight graduate-level degree programs. We have a rich history of offering the finest biblical and theological education possible in a caring, supportive environment.
Guided by our mission to form disciples of Jesus Christ for church and community leadership to serve God’s transforming of the world, we
- celebrate the presence of the risen Christ in Word and Table
- welcome into partnership all who seek God’s truth, love, and justice
- cultivate the virtues, passions, and practices of Christian leadership
- reflect critically on the sources of Christian understanding in scripture, the traditions of the ecumenical church, cultures, and experience
- engage the spiritual and moral issues facing the human community.
ATS Member Status: Accredited
1000 West 42nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208-3301
Matthew M. Boulton, President Ph: 317-924-1331
Holly E. Hearon, Academic Dean Ph: 317-931-2306
Denomination: Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Fall 2010 Data:
Enrollment: 213 (150.1 FTE)
Faculty Full-Time: 17
Faculty Part-Time: 18
Approved Degrees: MDiv, MA in Marriage and Family Therapy, MTS, MA in Psychotherapy and Faith, DMin, MA in Multi-Cultural Christian Education
Comprehensive distance education program: no
NOTE: Are you a marketing or admissions representative of Christian Theological Seminary? We’d like to work with you to improve your page listing. Please contact us for more details.